We are recent converts to the ClickMagick tracking service. It’s a great product that allows you to track all links across all your sites in one place. In fact, just using the product and thinking about how to use it, helps you become a better affiliate.
I decided to put together a plugin to make link tracking using ClickMagick a bit easier within the WordPress environment, and so the ClickMastery Plugin was born.
The plugin brings :
- Link management
- Allocation of subids and tracking ids according to the affiliate program
- Automatic link SEO to minimize negative impact of outgoing links
- Compliance with Amazon’s strict affiliate link policies in the case of Amazon links
There is more functionality planned for the plugin. Liz will be creating some training videos to help you get started with the plugin and with ClickMagick itself.
Currently these are
- Core Module
- Aliases Module
- Buttons Module
- Email Capture Module to capture and track buyer email and hence assess eligibility of claims for affiliate bonus
- Clickmagick modules for country specific links, automatics Sub-Ids, custom tracking domains and Amazon link tracking
- Masking Module
- Personalization Module
Next on the list is Clicky integration. We are also considering integrating with John Reel’s Trackerly.
What About Other Link Tracking Services?
The plugin has been tested with ClickMagick but should work with any link tracker where the links are tracked via one or more specific domains (or sub-domains).
There will be a beta release of the plugin in early January 2016 with live launch by the end of that month