The Genesis Dambuster plugin was created to make it easy to break out of a narrow page template to achieve a full-width, edge-to-edge background on selected pages.
This free plugin is intended primarily for use with Beaver Builder (hence the reference on busting dams) however you may find it useful in other cases where you want to remove items on a specific page, or change its width.
The plugin allows you to apply the following changes to individual posts and pages:
- Break out of a theme’s page template to make it full width – edge to edge
- Remove the header, the primary and secondary navigation menus
- Remove the post title, entry header, post featured image, post info and breadcrumbs at the top of the post
- Remove the post meta, entry footer, author box and comments at the foot of the post
- Remove the footer widgets and the footer
- Remove the custom background image or color
For the full story go to the Genesis Dambuster website